Hopefully you'll find an answer to your question below. If not, please contact Charlotte Covey-Crump on 0208 075 8168 or email email@example.com.
We have a new entry system for 2022 which means the process has changed very slightly. To submit your entry form, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Award categories page and select the relevant category/ies.
- Create an account. Please note that as we are using a new system this year you will need to create a new account even if you have submitted for the Awards in the past.
- You will then be taken to the basket page (step 1). The category/ies that you have selected will appear under the ‘Awards Nomination’ heading and you can complete the entry form questions.
- You can then ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page to proceed through the basket process.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the system once your entry/ies has been successfully submitted.
Yes. Our entry and booking system is new for 2022, and so in order to submit an entry form you will first be prompted to create a new account. You will then use this account for any future entries or bookings on the Money Marketing Awards site.
To create your account, first visit the Award categories page and select the category/ies that you would like to enter into either by clicking the 'Enter Now' button, or by using the tick boxes to select multiple categories and then clicking 'process' in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
You can enter as many categories as you'd like. To do so, visit the Award categories page, and use the tick boxes in the top right-hand corner of each category box to select the categories you'd like to enter. You will then be asked to create an account (as our entry & booking system is new for 2022), before being taken through to a basket page where you can complete the required information for each category and submit.
Click on the person icon in the top right corner of the Awards website menu bar, and enter the email address and password that you used when you first started your entry. You will then be taken through to your dashboard and will be able to continue working on your entry (up until the entry deadline).
Please contact Charlotte Covey-Crump
Our expert panels of industry judges review all entry forms, and their scores and comments create our shortlist.
Shortlisted advisers are then invited to attend a short video interview with our judges. Interview times will be communicated in advance.
Shortlisted providers entries are debated by an industry panel who will decide the winners.